The Legends Gala is an event dedicated to raising funds for ovarian cancer research. We hosted the event this week along with the Ovarian Cancer Research Fund as part of our long-term commitment to advance research, increase awareness and ultimately find a cure for ovarian cancer offering hope to women afflicted with this disease. Click-through the album to see how to get the glamorous Looks by our spokespeople.
Andie looked like a timeless beauty with lush, thick hair and gorgeous natural makeup.
1. Visible Lift Smooth Absolute – http://bit.ly/rNDpWY
2. True Match Blush – Barely Blushing – http://bit.ly/vHbnZc
3. Infallible Le Rouge in Perpetual Peach http://bit.ly/ty3tp0
4. EverSleek Frizz Taming Serum http://bit.ly/u7JEca
L’Oréal Paris Consulting Hair Expert Johnny Lavoy created a gorgeous pompadour with Aimee’s covetable long, blonde hair using Elnett Satin Hairspray. Aimee enhanced this edgy look with a geometric, smoky cat eye.
Get the Look:
1. Infallible Never Fail Plumping Lipgloss – Plumped Rose – http://bit.ly/uMJ8AD
2. Voluminous Smoldering Liner – http://bit.ly/VolSmoldering
3. Voluminous False Fiber Lashes Mascara – http://bit.ly/rDXrFx
4. Elnett Satin Hairspray – http://bit.ly/vJrn1F
Kerry looked super sexy batting her long, full lashes and rocking a metallic shadow that perfectly complemented her dress.
1. HIP Studio Secrets Professional Metallic Shadow Duo in Charged – http://bit.ly/tHd5n4
2. Voluminous False Fiber Lashes Mascara – http://bit.ly/rDXrFx
3. Elnett Satin Hairspray – http://bit.ly/vJrn1F
Julianna looked radiant and glowing with perfectly even skin, flushed cheeks and gorgeous berry lips.
1. Studio Secrets Professional The One Sweep Sculpting Blush in Flush – http://bit.ly/swzWW7
2. Colour Riche Le Gloss in Blushing Berry– http://bit.ly/uJEQ9V
3. Revitalift Clinical Repair 10 Laser Corrector Day Treatment – http://bit.ly/sNr3FS